- Scissoring Techniques
- Blade Clipping and grooming of breeds fully covered.
- Training on various methods for turning out a well clipped dog.
- Colouring Dogs
- Handling Techniques
- All training on relevant equipment and servicing.
- Contacts for the better wholesalers.
- Help on your immediate working environment and for the future.
- Client P.R. and dog owners' expectations.
- All legal help for starting your own business:
- Ministry of Fair Training
- Your Local Council and/or Government
- Help with the best avenue for advertising your new business.
- Budget Advice for Advertising and Promotion
- Business Cards
- Record Keeping
- On-going support after you are up and running.
Cost: Depending upon where you live and how many days a week you want to work a return on this money is expected within 8 - 12 weeks for the beginner.
Cost: AUS $6300 INC GST
NEXT COURSES: Please email for dates of the next course
This price is designed for people to be fully trained and immediately start up their own business home or commercial premises with all the necessary equipment for well under AUS$10,000. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to work with animals.